If you have marked fat loss as a challenge, we will tell you which exercises you can more easily achieve your goals.
Maybe you have decided to go down a couple of sizes and finally get rid of cartridge belts or tummy . The bad news is that there is no magic recipe to achieve it and the good news is that with a little perseverance it is possible to achieve your goals . To reach your goal, you must take care of your diet and not lose sight of the sport . You may need to follow a diet to lose 5 kilos in a month or you just need to redesign your dinners so as not to add kilos to the scale , but controlling your calorie intake is vital if your goal is to lose weight.
HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU HAVE TO BURN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT?
The answer depends on you, your resting basal metabolism (the amount of calories your body uses to perform vital functions), the calories you consume, and the exercise you do. The goal to lose weight is to achieve a balanced energy balance, that is, that you consume the same as you burn.
Generally speaking, a person of average weight and who eats a balanced diet will need to burn approximately 3,500 calories to lose a kilo of fat . This, translated into daily exercise, means that if you want to lose a kilo of fat in a week, you will need to burn about 600 calories a day .
WHAT TYPE OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE BURNS THE MOST CALORIES?
As for fitness , you may be in doubt as to which routine is the most effective to lose weight and eliminate fat effectively. We spoke with Álex García , head of Fit Club , about the best fitness routines that will improve your physical level at the same time that they will help you control mental stress. Write down your favorite because there is something for all tastes, the important thing is – as always – perseverance . You can!
- Going for a run is something that ten years ago was viewed with some skepticism and today it is one of the sports routines with the most followers in our country and the entire world. Part of its fame is due to the fact that to practice it you only need a pair of shoes and a certain perseverance.
- Good for your body: It fights cellulite and reduces fat throughout the body.
- Good for your mind: Helps fight stress and anxiety. Increases self-esteem since the marks made are easy to quantify and consequently encourages us to improve them. Strengthens bones by being an impact sport.
- You will burn 700 calories per session.
- Jumping rope is one of the fashionable exercises due to its simplicity when practicing it and its positive results in terms of fat loss.
- Good for your body: Burn calories, activate your metabolism and strengthen your muscles.
- Good for your mind: Improves coordination, agility and physical endurance.
- You will burn 750 calories per session (approx).
- For those who need to burn adrenaline with a combination of kicks and punches .
- Good for your body: Defines muscles, increased stamina and coordination.
- Good for your mind: It releases stress, increases self-esteem by having knowledge of how to defend yourself and it is a great cardiovascular work.
- You will burn 800 calories per session (approx).
- Perhaps the simplest of all. Perfect to start getting in shape, but it’s not worth doing it just any way: here we explain how to go for a walk and lose fat .
- Good for your body: Helps eliminate cellulite and tones your muscles.
- Good for your mind : It reduces the risk of being hypertensive and prevents the onset of diabetes.
- You will burn 300 calories per session (approx).
- According to experts, it is one of the most complete sports . Indicated for people with injuries or who must practice low-impact sports.
- Good for your body: Helps burn fat.
- Good for your mind : You get neural and cognitive benefits. Increases flexibility, elasticity and lung capacity . It produces a low impact on the bones and joints.
- You will burn 650 calories per session (approx).
- It is a team sport , perfect for those who like to train in company. Those who practice it say that it hooks.
- Good for your body: Tones muscles and helps fat loss.
- Good for your mind: Increased reflexes, improved coordination, eliminates stress and hooks because it is usually a very fun sport.
- You will burn 700 calories per session (approx).